Cryptocurrency has become one of the hottest topics in 2022. With the gaining popularity of cryptocurrency and bitcoin, cryptocurrency mining has made circulation even easier.
Cryptocurrency mining is an essential part of the ecosystem that supports it. There are a number of factors that play into how fast and efficient miners can mine, but hardware is at the core of all that matters.
Mining confirms ongoing transactions and mints fresh coins into circulation.
It is the method by which a miner exchanges his processing power and electricity for a block reward. The block reward is an incentive for miners to contribute to the long-term viability of the blockchain technology that underpins cryptocurrencies.
- What are the benefits of Cryptocurrency mining?
- List of 19 Best Cryptocurrency Mining Platforms (pros & cons)
- 1. SHAMINING
- 2. GMINERS
- 3. ECOS
- 4. Kryptex Miner
- 5. Cudo Miner
- 6. NiceHash
- 7. Awesome Miner
- 8. Minergate
- 9. Biftly (Ethermine)
- 10. IceMining
- 11. ZSolo
- 12. SimpleMining
- 13. BetterHash
- 14. BTCMiner
- 15. DiabloMiner
- 16. Mining Pool Hub
- 17. EasyMiner
- 18. MultiMiner
- 19. Hive OS
- Also read:
What are the benefits of Cryptocurrency mining?
Cryptocurrency mining is a way to keep the currency in circulation, as well as make new profits for participants. It can be an excellent investment vehicle or profit machine if it isn’t done incorrectly.
Mining has become more appealing than ever due to its profitability and secure returns over traditional investments.
With the introduction of new cryptocurrency mining technologies, such as ASIC and FPGA/GPU based hardware, miners now have more control over their own destiny in terms of whether or not they will be able to mine or invest profitably.
With an increase in competition for resources across all facets of cryptocurrency mining, hardware manufacturers are finding it difficult to keep up with demand on a global scale. The fact is that there is a demand for mining hardware that is as advanced and efficient as possible.
Finally, any change in the network protocols that you choose is possible with veto power.
List of 19 Best Cryptocurrency Mining Platforms (pros & cons)
SHAMINING is a cloud-mining platform that allows you to mine cryptocurrency tokens like Monero, Bitcoin Gold, Ethereum Classic and more. It has been built from the ground up with privacy in mind.
It’s a powerful mining software for Windows 10 or higher that will make your computer run 24/7 without overheating too much or consuming too many resources on one single core of your PC CPU at once.
This crypto mining platform holds a hash power rate of 23580 GH/second. One of today’s most popular providers allows you to mine bitcoin (notice that it’s solely BTC) with extremely high performance and inexpensive per-GH/s costs. After obtaining a contract, the mining procedure begins.
A $250 minimum deposit is required to start mining.
- You can control the miners from any device.
- Mining farms are eco-friendly; green energy is generated from wind and solar energy.
- A very efficient mining software that will make your computer run 24/7 without overheating too much or consuming too many resources on one single core of your CPU at once.
- You can mine the digital currency using affordable equipment.
- The platform is easy to use.
- You will need to submit your personal information during verification.
GMINERS is another amazing cloud mining platform that is designed for easy to use investments using desktop/mobile platforms.
Gminers is one of the best cryptocurrency mining platforms that helps you to mine cryptocurrencies. It has a user-friendly interface, so you can start mining cryptocurrencies in a few minutes. GMINERS also provides other features like a calculator, cloud mining calculator, and the price of the cryptocurrency.
GMINERS run on high-end performance servers GMINERS offers a secure trading system, user-friendly payment options and transfers. It uses mining software from the best manufacturers; which is known for its high performance in mining cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH).
- No download or installation is required.
- You can do secured transactions using this platform.
- It provides 24h multilingual support.
- It can be used with any device.
- It may be difficult for beginners to set up.
ECOS is a cutting-edge cryptocurrency mining platform that provides miners with an excellent experience. It has been developed with utmost focus on the needs of cryptocurrency miners.
ECOS has more than 90,000 users around the world and was established in the free economic zone. It is the first ever cloud mining platform that is operating under legal status. It is one of the most technologically advanced mining platforms available in the market.
It was created for people who want to mine cryptocurrencies at a very low cost and with an easy user experience.
With ECOS, you can start your crypto-mining activity even if you have no prior knowledge about cryptocurrency mining or blockchain technology.
Their cloud mining contracts, on the other hand, are just for Bitcoin mining. You can construct a contract with a value ranging from $75 to $50,000 that is valid for 15 to 50 months.
- It offers a wide range of contracts.
- You can withdraw as low as 0.001 BTC.
- ECOS is available in Google Play and Apple store.
- You get the free mining contract after 1 month of registration.
- 24×7 customer support.
- It only supports bitcoin mining,
4. Kryptex Miner
Kryptex Miner is a remote mining cryptocurrency website for users who want to earn their own coins. The platform allows you to build your own cloud server and start earning from it within minutes after signing up.
In addition, there are various features such as simple and fast server setup, real-time monitoring of all mining activities in the cloud account.
Kryptex is a programme that operates in the background and rewards the computer for its work. A withdrawal of $0.5 is the smallest amount that can be made. You can control mining remotely with Kryptex from any location.
Once you have completed your payment for a 24-month contract with the Kryptex Miner platform, it will start giving out your coins every day by charging 1/32nd per hour for each hash rate that is generated on our hardware.
The monthly profit from mining depends upon how many hashes are being produced during the period which ranges between $14 to $0.52/hr, depending upon the hardware configuration in your server.
- It gives real-time statistics.
- It has a mining profitability calculator that displays the best GPUs for your mining and calculates the profit you can expect.
- The tool is one of the most updated mining platforms and ensures to show up to date miners.
- The minimum withdrawal limit is as low as $0.5.
- Offers low profitability.
5. Cudo Miner
Cudo Miner is the best mining platform for first time miners who want to mine bitcoins using a desktop or laptop.
This mining platform is a full GPU and CPU miner that supports various algorithms.
It also features remote control and comprehensive tracking tools, allowing the account holder to allow or disable mining, view hash rates, revenues, hardware health information like wattage and temperature, make recommendations, and follow transactions from afar.
You can also earn and receive money in a variety of currencies using the software.
- You can also customize algorithms for better profitability.
- It allows you to see detailed analytics, stats and earnings and also manage funds easily.
- It supports ASIC, CPU and GPU mining.
- The platform is fairly easy to use and set up.
- Withdrawal fees may be higher.
NiceHash is a bitcoin mining platform that makes mining easy to trade. It is a has rate marketplace that is blended with features like crypto mining utility and crypto exchange portal.
What makes Nicehash a more viable choice is its ability to check the status of all mining operations at one place. Using just a single click, you can start mining bitcoins.
NiceHash also allows you to track profits, RPM of fan, load, and temperature. NiceHash has various algorithms that ut will choose depending on your equipment. But, you can also manually pick the algorithm for you.
- Autopilot mining is available.
- The platform is easy to set for beginners.
- It offers a profitability calculator.
- You can instantly download or withdraw cryptocurrencies.
- BTC transfer fee is a bit higher.
7. Awesome Miner
Awesome Miner is a Windows and Linux application for mining cryptocurrencies.
It can automatically manage your personal miners, and it supports many coins including Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH) and Zcash (ZEC).
It also has the ability to combine multiple GPUs in one system into one pool of hashes. You will be able to mine with them all at the same time as if they were part of an entire mining rig running on Awesome Miner itself.
Awesome Miner integrates with various mining algorithms and facilitates over twenty mining engines.
Awesome Miner gives it simple to keep track of your crypto mining activity. It allows you to maintain track of Bitcoin and a variety of other cryptocurrencies in real-time.
You can also keep track of bitcoin health such as its hardware and temperature.
- It provides support for 50 mining software.
- Awesome Miner works with all ASIC devices.
- Set up mining polls using just a click.
- You would get a 30-day trial period in case you have less than 400 mining rigs.
- Not the best platform for beginner miners.
Minergate is a cloud mining platform that supports Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum and other mining pools.
With Minergate you can mine using your CPU or GPU. MinerGate also offers an in-house mining application called MinerGate XFast that supports 5 different mining coins.
They claim the app to be the fastest in the mining industry.
MinerGate offers robust navigation for mining coins. All you need is to browse the pool section and choose the pool. Finally, this pool can be linked to the server.
If you want to mine using your mobile, you can also turn their android app called MinorGate control app.
- You do not need to invest in hardware to begin mining.
- You can find the most profitable coins to mine using this single interface.
- Users can deposit coins safely in their wallets.
- The mining process is pretty straightforward.
- One of the major drawbacks is that they have a limited list of coins available for mining.
9. Biftly (Ethermine)
Biftly or previously known as Etermine is a popular mining platform that provides mining for six coins- ETH, ETC, ZEC, BEAM, RVN, and ERG. For each of these coins, there are different domain names and certain guidelines to set up coins.
Furthermore, they have a dedicated mobile app on Android and iOS. And, be it the Windows user, MAC user or Linux, Biftly has configuration guidelines depending on the operating systems and graphic cards.
Mining can be done in just two steps here. As you enter the platform, click on Start mining and the platform will take you to the server details and the mining software. Next, download the mining utility and set up your mining software.
Voila! It’s done.
Currently, Biftly has servers in Asia, USA and Europe.
If you’re new to the mining space or crypto, you can also join their Discord channel to share or gain knowledge.
- They offer instant payouts to miners (PPLNS schemes).
- Biftly offers 99.99% uptime and their pool doesn’t get overloaded because of large miners.
- They also provide extensive customer support.
- You can get all notifications through email.
- Profitability calculator is not so accurate.
IceMining is a cloud crypto mining platform that is a great fit for advanced miners. Their system allows users to mine cryptocurrency on their own server and wallet with the help of clients (miners).
You don’t need to create any user account for mining. Just choose the desired mining pool and configure the mining software.
Awesome miner, MinerStat, and RainBow Miner are among the mining utilities that are available to them. IceMining also provides a monitoring app for Android.
- Your coins are mined securely.
- It gives 24/7 robust customer support.
- It integrates with NiceHash for creating a better mining experience.
- User interface may be outdated and complex to use.
As the name says, ZSolo is a mining platform for solo bitcoin miners.
You can get more information about a pool by clicking on its template, which includes the pool fee, hashrate, and server information.
Their interface is pretty simple to navigate and best for beginners.
- Besides English, the platform is also available in Russian, Chinese and German language.
- Fairly easy for beginners.
- Their API is also available for a request of 120 minutes.
- Lacks mobile app.
- Functionalities are limited.
SimpleMining is a cloud mining platform that provides users with the best returns. Their system lets you mine using your own hardware and get paid for it in bitcoins. You can see how much money you made by clicking on “Show profit”.
They are based in Europe, which makes them one of the best options to choose if you live there or plan to visit their country soon (most people prefer other locations).
The user interface is straightforward and contains sufficient information to get you started.
After the trial period, one can register with them and deposit money to continue using their services.
- You can view all rigs in one page.
- Free to use for 30 days
- You can get 2 years of history and statistical data in their dashboard.
- Offers a robust profitability calculator.
- The mining speed is slower than most platforms.
BetterHash is another amazing mining tool for Windows users. It detects your hardware and selects the best algorithm for the best results.
Their interface is easy to use, and it works well when you are using a laptop.
Using BetterHash, you can mine up to 9 cryptocurrencies like BTC, ETH, XMR, ZEC and others.
You can turn up to any manual or automatic mining mode anytime.
- The software has very good detection of your hardware configuration.
- You can manage multiple rigs at the same time through one account.
- The system provides detailed information about each rig in its dashboard.
- Mining is completely free.
- There is no mining fee but there is a withdrawal fee for this.
BTCMiner is a cloud-based cryptocurrency mining software. It has over 140,000 users and can be used to mine cryptocurrencies by anyone with an internet connection, FPGA mining equipment, and a Bitcoin wallet and address.
It mines by automatically selecting the frequency with the highest hash rate.
Ready-to-use and power-saving modes BTCMiner’s features include the ability to run the mining programme without a licence or Xilinx software, as well as overheating protection.
- In case of overheating, the system detects temperature and auto shut the system.
- It has ready to use Bitstream.
- It will automatically go to power save mode after 5 mins of inactivity.
- Supports various devices across the operating systems.
- It does not allow mining other cryptocurrencies.
DiabloMiner employs the OpenCL platform to accelerate hashing computations as well as provide users with various mining pools. The mining programme runs on Mac and is GPU mining hardware compatible.
Those seeking to advance their hashing computations using the OpenCL framework can use Diablominer, which is an excellent choice. It’s also a great option for miners who need access to a variety of mining pools and the option of swapping between solo and group mining.
- You can choose between solo and group mining.
- It has unlimited mining pools.
- GPU Bitcoin mining hardware compatible.
- It might often get hard to set up miners without graphic cards.
16. Mining Pool Hub
Mining Pool Hub is an online cloud-based mining pool that allows users to mine Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum with a hash rate of 0.01 GH/s per share and access only one username. The service mines on both Vardiff as well as Stratum protocol for maximum efficiency.
It is more like a trading system that allows you to easily set the coin you want to obtain. It is one of the best Bitcoin mining sites that allows you to begin mining in a short period of time.
- You can mine using CPU or GPU.
- The platform offers a user-friendly interface.
- They charge 0.9% commission rate.
- The mining pool automatically sends coins to miners via the automatic payment feature.
- Miners have reported some discrepancies in the mined coins.
For miners who wish not to use the commonly used Command-Line Interface-based mining equipment, EasyMiner is a user-friendly alternative. With this app, you will also see a graphical representation of your numbers and results, which can be very helpful.
Moreover, the platform is designed to simplify the learning curve in mining.
This mining software is perfect for the miners who wish to mine Bitcoin and Litecoin. EasyMiner has a “MoneyMaker” method that generates Litecoin using the CPU of your machine.
- It has a chat system that connects beginners with experienced users.
- Perfect for all types of computing systems.
- EasyMiner constantly monitors balance sheet and gives detailed stats.
- Miners can choose their mining pool using custom hash algorithms.
- EasyMiner is blocked by various anti-virus programs as malware.
MultiMiner is a graphical user interface (GUI)-based software programme that was developed as part of the Windows 10 Bitcoin mining platform.
It can also be used with macOS or Linux, but this requires the installation of additional applications.
Because of its graphical user interface, the MultiMiner is a favourite mining technology among many newcomers. After you install this mining software, it will generate a list of all the required information.
Using the app, you can choose which coins to mine based on the linked mining system (FGPA, ASIC, GPU). MultiMiner also includes extras like the ability to choose your mining technique, placeholders to help you understand the jargon, and remote rig access.
- It provides automatic pool monitoring.
- You will get automatic updates.
- You can integrate various services online.
- Miners can choose mining strategies automatically.
- There are no significant flaws as recorded.
19. Hive OS
Hive OS is a cryptocurrency mining platform that has the purpose of keeping your computer’s resources to work for you. This application allows you to mine Ethereum, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies on your PC.
You can monitor your mined coins from a single dashboard. You can quickly switch between the pools and pool servers using a single click.
- It integrates with various VPN settings.
- You can also set up multi-user access accounts.
- It offers remote access via SSH.
- You can add various wallets.
- Miners can only mine up to 3 currencies.
Crypto mining is at an all-time high as cryptocurrency becomes a household term. There are numerous crypto mining platforms available to assist both the technical novice and the professional miner.
While it may appear logical to use idle computing power for mining, some level of technical proficiency is required to generate profits and avoid losses.
The most important factors to consider when selecting a crypto mining platform are the supported coins, mining algorithms, reward systems, minimum payout, withdrawal fee, and user reviews.
As a result, the advice for cloud mining remains to proceed with caution and drill deep before joining this fascinating world of passive income.