Are you in search of the best prebuilt gaming pc under 1000? Well, if the answer is yes, you have come across the right page. We know it is quite hard to choose components for PC when you have little knowledge about assembling the parts on your own.
If you are also interested in gaming and looking for a gaming desktop under 1000, consider our top list of prebuilt pcs. $1000 is a solid budget to play games in high quality and stream alongside on your youtube or twitch channel.
Although, prebuilt PC are a bit costlier than a custom DIY PC build that will consume a lot of time and energy in doing so. You also need to have knowledge of how to connect the PC components without messing up.
5 Best Prebuilt Gaming PC Under $1000
The first one on our list of best-prebuilt gaming pc under 1000 is iBUYPOWER Element 9260 Gaming PC provides you with more than just gaming. You can create video content using professional software like Maya, Premier pro, and whatnot. Moreover, using illustrator, Photoshop won’t be a headache as the PC is capable of running the software without lags.
Powered by an Intel Core i7-9700F Processor that ensures speed and heavy tasking, the prebuilt PC is blazing fast with the latest NVIDIA’s GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6GB dedicated graphics card that quickly renders high-quality graphics.
Moreover, the 16GB DDR4 RAM stick will take care of the multitasking and provide better FPS in games. In brief, this gaming desktop under 1000 is one of the best suggestions on this list.
- Processor: Intel Core i7-9700F 8-Core 3. 0GHz (4. 70 GHz Max Turbo)
- RAM: 16GB DDR4-2666MHz
- Hard drives: 1TB HDD | 240GB SSD
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6GB Dedicated Gaming Video Card | VR Ready | 1x DVI | 1x HDMI | 1x Display Port
- Connectivity: 4 x USB 3. 0 | 2 x USB 2. 0 | 1x RJ-45 Network Ethernet 10/100/1000
- Audio: 7. 1 Channel
- Tempered Glass RGB Gaming Case | 802. 11AC Wi-Fi Included | 16 Color RGB Lighting Case
- Free Gaming Keyboard & RGB Gaming Mouse
- Dedicated video card
- Enough RAM for multitasking
- High storage
- Only 240GB SSD
- Quite heavy to carry around
For gamers who are looking for a gaming pc under 1000 should consider checking out Skytech Archangel Gaming PC that comes with an AMD processor best for gaming and creating content too.
The prebuilt gaming rig is loaded with AMD’s latest Ryzen 5 3rd gen CPUs and Nvidia 16 series graphics offering high performance, butter-smooth multi-tasking, and reliability. You will be able to play the latest games of 2020 without any issues and better frame rates.
The booting time is not much, all thanks to the 500 GB SSD with 3000Mhz memory which is capable of booting up the software and the PC quickly. You may have to get an additional hard drive, as that’s missing in the PC.
Moreover, it is loaded with Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 which is good enough for rendering graphics and handle games at 1080p. The GFX card might not be powerful enough, but you can get the latest 2070 by paying a few extra bucks.
Lastly, talking about RAM, you will have to invest a little more money here as it comes with just 8GB RAM stick which in my opinion is not enough for hardcore gaming. For the new and updated software, a 16GB RAM stick is necessary for the butter-smooth experience.
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core 12-Thread 3.6GHz (4.2 GHz Max Boost)
- RAM: 8GB DDR4 3000MHz
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 1660 6GB GDDR5
- Hard drives: 500GB SSD
- Addons: 3 x DisplayPort 1.4, 1 x HDMI | HD Audio and Mic | Free Gaming Keyboard and Mouse | 2 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, 4 x USB 3.2 Gen1
- 802.11AC Wi-Fi
- Stylish interior and exterior design of the cabinet
- Under budget
- Capacity for upgrades
- Air cooling system is good
- Less RAM
- Only 500GB SSD storage
Here comes another best prebuilt gaming pc under 1000 that is designed for casual gamers and users. Although it is equipped with one of the best graphics cards by Nvidia in this price range, GTX 1660 6GB, the processor isn’t as powerful as the other two pcs in our list of best prebuilt gaming pc under 1000.
It is powered by Intel Core i5-9400F 2.9GHz 6-Core that is sufficient for gaming and running softwares like Adobe Photoshop, illustrator, premiere pro, and more. Talking about memory, it comes with 8GB DDR4 RAM, which is sufficient for normal tasks, but don’t expect smooth performance while running RAM eater chrome and other heavy programs at once.
- Processor: Intel Core i5-9400F 2.9GHz 6-Core
- Memory: 8GB DDR4
- Hard drives: 240GB SSD | 1TB HDD
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 6GB Video Card | 1x HDMI | 1x DisplayPort
- Ports: 6 x USB 3. 1 | 2 x USB 2. 0 | 1x RJ-45 Network Ethernet 10/100/1000 | 802. 11AC Wi-Fi | Audio: 7. 1 Channel
- Addons: Custom ARGB Case Lighting
- RGB 7 Colors Gaming mouse with keyboard.
- A great choice for casual gamers
- High-end graphics card
- Beautiful cabinet
- Specs are lower as compared to other prebuilt gaming pc under 1000
- Lacks DVD drivers
This one on our list of best prebuilt gaming pc under 1000 is for those who are not heavy gamers. Well, this doesn’t mean that CUK Continuum Micro Gamer PC is not a good choice.
The gaming desktop is designed in such a way to keep the airflow better along with the cabinet’s interior and exterior layout. The cabinet door is more like an infinity mirror that creates an amazing pattern of the colors such as solid, fading, strobe, breathing, and marquee.
Inside the cabinet, there is an AMD Ryzen 3 1200 Quad Core Processor (8MB Cache, 3.1GHz-3.4GHz) 65W that offers faster processing during office work, gaming, or editing videos and pictures. To process graphics faster, it has NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Super 4GB GDDR6.
Additionally, 16GB RAM is also provided which provides better FPS during games and manages to multitask too. Overall, this is a fantastic choice for an ordinary gamer who wishes to start his or her gaming journey with a strict budget.
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 3 1200 Quad Core Processor (8MB Cache, 3.1GHz-3.4GHz) 65W.
- RAM: 16GB DDR4 3000MHz.
- Hard Drive: 256GB NVMe Solid State Drive.
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Super 4GB GDDR6.
- A320M Motherboard
- 500W 80+ Power Supply.
- Accessories: USB AC WiFi Adapter & Wired LED Backlit USB Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Included
- 3-Year CUK Limited Warranty
- Best gaming pc to start the gaming journey
- Faster processor and graphics card
- Brilliant airflow system
- You need to spend on additional storage
The last one on our list of best prebuilt gaming pc under 1000 is CYBERPOWER PC GXiVR8500A that is quite similar to iBuypower gaming rig. It is loaded with the Intel Core i5 9400F at 2.9GHz processor and for rendering graphics, it has an Nvidia GTX 1660 Ti which makes it possible to play games at 1440p smoothly.
Along with this, it comes with just 8GB DDR4 RAM which in my opinion is not sufficient for multitasking as the updated and new games do consume a lot of RAM, so you might face lags while doing two or more stuff simultaneously. So, make sure you upgrade the RAM if you wish to play heavy games and do more stuff together.
Lastly, it comes with just 120GB SSD, that’s really a downside as 120GB SSD is not enough for installing games that consume a lot of space. There is a 1TB HDD which is more than enough for storing games and other stuff, but an SSD is way better than the traditional HDD.
- Processor: Intel Core i5 9400F 2.9GHz
- GPU: Nvidia GTX 1660 Ti 6GB
- RAM: 8GB DDR4
- Storage: 120GB SSD + 1TB
- Good for gaming
- Stylish cabinet
- Under budget
- Only 8GB RAM
- 120GB SSD storage
So here comes an end to our list of best prebuilt gaming pc under 1000. In the article, we have thoroughly discussed every product and listed its features along with the pros and cons of the product.
The choice is all yours, list down your requirements and find out which one from the list suits your requirements.