If you are also looking for the best projector under 500, you are on the right webpage as I have made a list of 10 Best Projectors Under $500 to Buy in 2020, which will surely help you out to choose the one that suits your requirements.
Projectors work the best when it comes to displaying information to a large group of people at the same time. They are mainly used by organizations and schools for a conference meeting, seminar, and educational purposes. It helps in making the presentation better and viewable for everyone present in the room.
So, hold tight and scroll down to check out the list!!
- 10 Best Projectors Under $500 to Buy in 2020
- 1. VANKYO LEISURE 3 Mini Projector
- 2. Anker Nebula Capsule
- 3. ViewSonic 3600 Lumens PA503W
- 4. ViewSonic 3800 Lumens PA503S High Brightness Projector
- 5. VANKYO Performance V630 Native 1080P Full HD Projector
- 6. YABER Y30 Native 1080P Projector
- 7. ViewSonic M1+ Portable Smart Wi-Fi Projector
- 8. Projector, WiMiUS Newest P28 7000 Lumens
- 9. ViewSonic PX700HD 1080p Projector
- 10. BenQ MW612 WXGA Business Projector
- Wrapping Up
10 Best Projectors Under $500 to Buy in 2020
1. VANKYO LEISURE 3 Mini Projector
This is the best 1080p projector under 500 and is easily affordable. It is powered by MStar Advanced Color Engine, which makes it ideal for home entertainment.
This projector is equipped with an innovative cooling system along with heat dispersion and noise suspension technology. It is compatible with TV sticks, video game consoles using the HDMI input, PC, Laptops, iPhone, TV, DVD, and more.
It delivers a bright, colorful image as compared to many other ordinary projectors. This comes with 2020 upgraded LED lighting that gives you a superior viewing experience, making it the best projector to buy in 2020.
- This projector is portable and easy to store
- It produces an HD image quality
- It is widely compatible
- Due it’s high-resolution density, it is not recommended for PowerPoint presentations
- It has to be cooled down for about an hour after a long gaming session of around 4 hours
2. Anker Nebula Capsule
This Capsule Smart Wi-Fi mini projector comes with DLP’s advanced IntelliBright algorithms that deliver a remarkably bright 100 ANSI-lumen image.
It features 2 rear ports with which you can play HDMI and USB devices very conveniently. You can also go wireless by streaming the content to the projector via Airplay, Miracast, or Bluetooth.
This also offers you a 360° speaker, which is a powerful omnidirectional speaker, pumping out the sound all around.
You can also control it from your phone with the “Nebula Connect” app, which you can download from Google Play or the App Store.
- It produces high-quality images
- The speakers produce good quality of sound
- It has a portable size
- The volume of the speaker is not much good
3. ViewSonic 3600 Lumens PA503W
This projector comes with advanced audio-visual features and flexible connectivity, making it ideal to use at home or in education and small business environments.
This features a SuperColor Technology, which gives you an exclusive 6-segment color wheel and dynamic loop control delivering a wide color range. The 3600 lumens and a high contrast ratio of this projector make it produce bright images.
Along with these, it also gives a long lamp life and vertical keystone correction. It also has ultra-low 16ms latency and is equipped with the latest HDM1 making it more compatible.
- It produces a high image quality
- It has good brightness
- Produces a bit of noise while working
4. ViewSonic 3800 Lumens PA503S High Brightness Projector
This projector comes with advanced visual features that are ideal for use not only at home but also in education and business environments.
This is the best 1080p projector under $500 as it gives a big-screen projection of 120 inches from 15-feet 8-inches in 3800 lumens and a hush contrast ratio.
It also features a super Eco mode, which allows the lamp to shine bright for up to 15,000 hours. It has flexible compatibility as it can support media players, PCs, Macs, and mobile devices using input options such as HDMI, VGA, and more.
- Produces high-quality images
- It features power saving
- Good range of compatibility
- It also has an auto shut off and sleep mode available
- The fan produces noise sometimes
- It has only enabled SVGA resolution
5. VANKYO Performance V630 Native 1080P Full HD Projector
This is the best HD projector under 500 as it is equipped with native 1920x 1080 resolution and a high contrast ratio giving you a full HD performance.
It features a mega projection screen with projection distance from 5.15 feet to 39.18 feet.
This is not only the best HD projector but also the best home theater projector under 500 because it also gives you an exceptional cinema experience with truest colors.
You can automatically adjust the keystone correction of 45° as it utilizes advanced electronic keystone correction technology.
It is equipped with two HDMI, AV, VGA, USB, SD CARD, and Audio Out Ports, which you can connect to various devices like TV Stick, X-BOX, PS4, Laptops, Mobile phones and many more.
- It produces a great quality 1080p display
- It has various ports for a wide range of compatibility
- Quality of speakers is also good
- It produces a bit of noise
6. YABER Y30 Native 1080P Projector
This projector is among the best HD projector under 500 as it features a 50 degree 4D keystone correction function to ensure that the image projector is always a standard rectangle.
This has built-in 3W dual stereo speakers with an SRS sound system that provides a great sound experience with external speakers. It comes with an updated advanced and silent cooling system with 3 fans that run simultaneously.
It features a remarkable 6800 lumens and a high dynamic contrast ratio that produces sharp and detailed images. It ensures the best video experience because it has an innovative high-refraction, five layers glasses lens. This is also widely compatible and offers a giant screen.
- It features 4D keystone correction technology
- Produces super bright light
- It provides a wider display and high-quality images
- The built-in speakers give good audio
- The cooling system is noise-free
- There are lags experienced when videos are played
7. ViewSonic M1+ Portable Smart Wi-Fi Projector
This portable smart projector is among the best projectors under 500$. It is ultra-portable, delivering convenient entertainment anywhere and has a screen projection up to 100 inches from 8 feet 9 inches.
This feature built-in dual Harman Kardon Bluetooth speakers, which enhances your listening experience as well. It has an integrated smart stand that provides a simple 360-degree setup, which allows you to place the projector in different positions at many angles.
It also offers an automatic vertical keystone correction that adjusts the pictures for a better view. It is equipped with a USB Type-C, micro SD card slot, and built-in USB type-A reader port.
- Compact and easily portable
- It is very easy to use
- Wide range of compatibility
- Good quality speakers
- It has a low resolution
- Zoom lens are fixed
8. Projector, WiMiUS Newest P28 7000 Lumens
This projector is one of the best HD projectors under 500 as it has a new optical machine, which improves the brightness of the projector to 7000 lumens.
It has dual internal 10W HiFi speakers, which gives you a stereo quality sound. It gives the real native resolutions 1920x 1080 and can also support 4k video connected with smartphones and PC. This projector has a longer lamp life of up to 100000 hours
It also features the best cooling system that exhausts the inner heat on time, increasing the lift time of the projector.
- It produces high-quality images
- Built-in speakers are good
- High display clarity
- The cooling system can be a bit better
9. ViewSonic PX700HD 1080p Projector
This projector is the best home theater projector under 500$, as it gives an immersive theatre-like color in full HD. It features SuperColor technology, which provides a wide color for producing beautiful images.
It offers an ultra-low input latency that provides a faster frame by frame action and a big screen that is 3D compatible.
It gives you a long lamp life of up to 15000 hours. You can also connect a wireless HDMI dongle that can be plugged into the projector’s HDMI port.
- Easy to use
- High picture quality
- Good brightness of the light
- Audio quality is average
- The fan produces a bit of noise
10. BenQ MW612 WXGA Business Projector
This projector is ideal for lights-on presentations as it produces a high brightness for effective visuals. It features a high-lumen output, which ensures that the picture has vibrant colors.
This also features a high fill factor, which increases the clarity of black and white color images and reduces eye strain. It also features vertical keystone functions that adjust the image for a professionally squared image.
This offers MHL connectivity that lets Android smart devices to connect via MHL cable while charging the mobile at the same time
- A wide display
- Good quality pictures
- Super bright
- Some customers reported that the projector shuts down automatically between use
So this was our list of the best projector under 500 that are available on Amazon right now. In this article, we have listed down the pros and cons of every projector and also penned down a short review.
You can thoroughly check all the products and choose the one that is suitable for your organization or workplace.