Automation has become a standard feature in any company over the past few years. What has once considered a niche is now a fast-growing tech market, giving businesses more options with high-quality tools to automate their processes.
A great way for companies to improve productivity is to use technology to simplify processes by reducing the need for workers to participate in routine activities and encouraging them to concentrate on what matters most.
But it can be a demanding, somewhat daunting process to find the right automation platform for your business.
You’ll probably be familiar with Zapier if you’ve ever looked into automation. They were one of the first instruments in space, and their name became a synonym for automation.
As the competition has expanded over the last few years, however, quite a few worthy alternatives have emerged, offering more options to companies of all sizes. Not every team has the same automation criteria, after all (or the same budget to spend).
We have put together this guide to more than 14 Zapier alternatives that you can use to automate your company with that in mind. To help you find which tool is right for you, you’ll find their pros and cons, as well as pricing.
The 14 Best Zapier Alternatives
The best of Zapier Alternatives are as follows:
Integromat is one of the most efficient Zapier alternatives, with its support for both simple and complex automation flows. It has several useful features. But its visual editor and the fusion of code elements such as HTTP/SOAP and JSON are the most distinctive, offering greater automation capabilities to tech-savvy users.
For those that are starting, Integromat provides a robust free plan and has placed itself as an interesting choice to consider if you are prepared to go forward with your automation efforts.
- Free: 1,000 operations, data transfer of 100 MB
- Basic: $9/month for 10,000 activities, 1 GB of transmission of data
- Standard: $29 per month for 40,000 activities, 20 GB of transmission of data
- Company: $99/month for 150,000 operations, 70 GB transfer of data
- Platinum: $299/month, 220 GB Data transfer for 800,000 operation
- Custom: Upon quotation, 220+ GB data transfer for 800,000+ operations,
- Intuitive, tidy editor for visuals
- Enables automation workflows of all sorts, from basic to complicated
- Has a complimentary package
- The curve of learning is steeper than Zapier’s
Automate.io is another major Zapier competitor, serving more than 30,000 organizations worldwide. This drag-and-drop platform, unlike Zapier, allows you to program complex workflows spanning multiple apps. Best of all, for all plans, including the free version, this feature is available.
The sheer number of actions users can process is a huge advantage of using Automate.io. Zapier provides 2,000 tasks at the price point of $49/month, for instance. Automate.io provides 10,000. That’s no joke. Especially if you are trying to automate processes, such as email marketing integrations or newsletters that involve a lot of repeatable tasks.
- Free of charge: 300 Acts, 5 Bots
- Startup: $49 for 10,000 Actions/month, 5 Bots
- Growth: $99 for 30,000 Actions/month, 5 Bots
- Company: $199/month for 100,000 Acts, 5 Bots
- Enterprise: $399 for 500,000 Actions/month, 5 Bots
- On all plans, a large number of tasks/month
- Complex workflows on the free plan available
- A rather limited number of app integrations available, compared to Zapier
A user-friendly automation tool that uses simple conditional statements to connect applications is IFTTT (standing for “if this then that”). It is one of the top Zapier Alternatives. These workflows range from running the smart home and social media applications to integrating with automated voice assistants, which IFTTT calls ‘applets’.
This platform is ideal for easy automation, with its bold UX style, intuitive interface, and ease of use. However, once you attempt to get into more complicated workflows, things are a little limited. And if an applet isn’t already available, it’s not as simple to build one from scratch as it is with platforms.
- IFTTT Standard: Free for 3 of your applets (IFTTT workflows) and the ability to activate unlimited applets
- IFTTT Pro: $3.99/month for unlimited development of applets, multi-step applets, quicker execution, and support for customers
- IFTTT Developer: $199/year for the trigger, action, and query service, badge for marketing materials, output of APIs, and health dashboard, and forum support
- The IFTTT team: “pay as you grow” with access to everything from the developer plan, integration integrations, a monthly price per linked user, standard analytics, and support for a chat.
- IFTTT Business: custom pricing for everything included in the team package, unlimited product services, premium analytics, and insights, and dedicated account management Enterprise SLAs.
- Highly clear
- Inexpensive pricing
- A lot of templates (“applets”) pre-built
- Number of applications and integrations limited
4. The Workato
Workato is a top notch Zapier Alternatives designed to run automation workflows (this time called “recipes”) through various departments to help form the perfect workplace for businesses and large corporations.
Trusted by renowned brands such as Slack, Levi’s, Zendesk, and Intuit, Workato is one of the automation industry’s biggest players. It comes at a hefty price, of course. For those who can afford it, with plans beginning at $10,000/year, it’s a great option.
- Work for your company: $ 10,000/year + usage-based recipe pack
- Effective workflow designer with low-code/no-code
- Huge library template
- Emphasis on artificial intelligence for process enhancement
- Costly pricing
5. Power Automate by Microsoft
Formerly known as Microsoft Flow, among Zapier Alternatives is Microsoft Power Automate.
You will be able to attach apps with a single authentication if you rely on Office 365, OneDrive, OneNote, Teams, or any of the other Microsoft products and services offered.
Also, Microsoft Power Automate has robotic process automation (RPA), a method of automation of business processes that relies on bots or AI staff. It may not be a forum for everybody, but it’s an interesting alternative to Zapier if you’re a Microsoft user who likes to keep stuff in one spot.
- Per-user plan: $15 per month/user
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) single-user plan: $40 per user per month.
- Per-flow plan: $500/month for 5 monthly flows
- Ideal for power users at Microsoft
- Ready to see the benefits of research on AI technology by Microsoft
- Open Free Trial
- Number of applications and integrations limited
A particular approach to automation is provided by PieSync. It has one special function that distinguishes it – the ability to synchronize information between two applications. PieSync helps apps to connect, while Zapier pushes data from one app to another.
This ‘conversational’ role unlocks the ability to do things like the fusion of versions or resolution of version disputes. Although this is an excellent feature, PieSync has fewer integrations overall than Zapier. On top of that, their pricing structure can be very confusing, which scales with the number of contacts you make.
Starter: To keep 1000 contacts in sync, starting at $49/month, with up to two if/then rules per link
Pro: Starting at $59/month to keep 1000 contacts synchronized, with unlimited connection rules, custom field mappings, and more segment and filter options for your syncs.
- Features of two-way syncing
- Trial for Free
- A small number of available applications and integrations compared with Zapier
- Somewhat unclear policy on pricing
Tray.io offers a drag-and-drop interface to create workflows, positioning itself as a “general automation platform”. It stands out as a viable alternative to Zapier, with a library of 450+ app connectors, although it mainly caters to larger businesses.
- Standard: $595/month for universal connectors, quickstart access, templates for automation, and
- Normal Plus: $1,450/month for shareable authentication, custom connector, shareable components
- Professional: $2,450/month for promotion of the environment, connector SDK, access dependent on roles, and SAML 2.0 SSO
- Enterprise: Personalized pricing, log streaming, workspaces, and custom SLA for on-site networking
- 450+ app connectors library, universal API connectors, web-hooks, SFTPP connectors
- Free trial on request available
- Expensive plans with payments
N8n provides a wide variety of possibilities without costing a penny, appealing to more tech-savvy users. For more detail, check out their website and blog, or just try their service – it’s free.
- Complimentary (open-source)
- Possible for self-hosting: the knowledge remains with you
- A bit technical to operate
Described as a Hybrid Integration Platform (HIP), Apiant enables users to connect cloud and on-premise applications and systems. Apiant has a lot going for it with 50,000 apps available, plenty of pre-built connectors, and no coding needed.
There’s always a downside, though. Initially, Apiant is a little daunting – it lacks clarification and has a somewhat frustrating user interface. However, it’s an interesting choice to explore, especially with a free 15-day trial period on offer.
- Basic templates: $69 a month, including access to basic templates, the ability to connect up to two applications, and 2,500 tasks per month.
- Professional templates: $129 a month, providing access to professional and simple templates, the ability to attach up to 5 applications, and 20,00 tasks per month.
- Business templates: $189/month, including business access, professional and basic templates, up to 7 apps can be connected, and 40,00 tasks/month
- Professional: $349/month to use templates and create professional software custom integrations, link up to 10 applications and 150,000 tasks/month
- Company: $449 per month to use templates to develop custom business and technical software integrations, connect up to 20 apps, and 300,000 tasks per month.
- Enterprise: $549/month to use templates and construct custom enterprise, company, and technical software integrations, connect up to 30 apps and 500,000 assignments/month
- 15,000 apps available
- Sync bi-directional
- Trial for 15 days
- The curve of Steep Learning
Elastic.io, another hybrid integration platform, can connect seamlessly to almost any web service, as well as REST, SOAP, OData, and other protocols. Multi-tenancy, white-labeling options, horizontal and vertical scalability, and low latency connections are notable features.
Elastic.io is a very unique platform for automation and is suitable for organizations that are concerned with scalability and efficiency.
- Small: 199 euros/month for access to simple connectors and 1 workspace for output
- Medium: EUR 499/month access to basic connectors, software development kit, workspaces for developers, and output
- Large: EUR 999/month for smart connector access, app development kit, unlimited workspaces for developers, 1 workspace for production, real-time flows, and customer service.
- On-premise and cloud-based alternative
- Free trial for 14 days
- A small number of big app connectors
Described as a “platform for marketing and sales automation,” this tool enables companies to link their apps in one location, collect lead data and synchronize it between apps.
Wyzebulb does not have the biggest catalog, but it has over 1,000 applications, including main cloud apps such as Dropbox, and tools such as Slack, MailChimp, Salesforce, and Gmail.
Although Wyzebulb is a smaller Zapier rival, small businesses or SaaS teams trying to streamline their marketing and lead generation efforts are still offering a decent bid.
- Individual: $15 per month for 3,000 assignments per month
- Start-up: $39 per month for 10,000 assignments per month, and auto-retry
- Company: $129/month for 50,000 assignments/month, auto-retry, support for online conferences, and integrations on-demand
- Sales and marketing priority
- Affordable and a 7-day free trial offering
- Number of applications and integrations limited
OneSaaS enables consumers to simplify their business through accounting, e-commerce, billing, and invoicing, based on supporting app workflows that trigger a transaction (things such as quotes, orders, invoices, or receipts). For fulfillment and inventory control, you can also use it as one of the top Zapier Alternatives.
- Starting a business: $21.85/month to connect any 2 apps and process up to 100 transactions per month
- Business standard: $33.35 per month for linking any 2 applications and handling up to 400 transactions per month
- Growth company: $56.35 per month to connect any three applications and process up to 800 transactions per month
- Company Scaling: $113.85/month to connect any 5 apps and process up to 2,000 transactions per month
- Enterprise: $343.85/month to connect any 5 apps and process up to 10,000 monthly transactions
- Emphasis on automation centered on transactions and linked to commerce
- Excellent service from customers
- Free trial for 7 days
- Number of applications and integrations limited
- Cumbersome pricing
LeadsBridge is an iPaaS solution that helps businesses to orchestrate their business data to boost their omnichannel strategy.
LeadsBridge as among the Zapier Alternatives meets the criteria for integration, focuses on bridging differences between advertising channels and sales funnels, and offers customized integrations that are tailored to your business needs.
For businesses who want to streamline their advertising activities by combining the marketing technology stack with Facebook & Instagram Ads, Google Ads, and LinkedIn Ads, the LeadsBridge platform is suitable.
You can easily link your preferred software with your advertising platform with more than +370 out-of-the-box integrations available at the moment, seamlessly synchronizing data for your marketing workflows.
With four paid plans charged monthly or annually, LeadsBridge offers a free 7-day trial, starting at $29 for the LeadSync real-time self-service platform and 1.5k leads/mo, up to Custom Volumes for business accounts starting at $699 per month.
Plans differ in the overall number of integrations and units that are synchronized (leads, audiences, and conversions). To keep all consumer data safe, all plans offer GDPR (also for audiences) and CCPA Compliant.
- You can sync leads with your favorite CRM and Email Marketing applications.
- This tool helps you to monitor and understand the success of online campaigns with your offline transactions.
- It helps eCommerce companies to synchronize contacts and orders between the eCommerce apps and Facebook and Instagram, the most used advertising channels.
- Tailor-Made Integration: For complex workflows, it offers customized integrations. For businesses with special requirements that are not available on the integration list, this is appropriate. For such enterprises, LeadsBridge helps to incorporate custom or internal CRM.
- Relatively pricey
14. Pabbly connect
It is ranks among the best Zapier Alternatives to automate your integrations. Create automated workflows and transfer the data between apps and services without any more manual intervention.
- Free: Get 100 tasks/operations per month
- Starter: Get 12,000 tasks/operations for $9/month
- Rookie: Get 50,000 tasks/operations for $15/month
- Advance: Get 80,000 tasks/operations for $29/month
- Supports popular CRM, Marketing and E-commerce apps
- Easily connect
- UI may become a bit confusing to operate
Since LeadsBridge is a tool specifically developed for marketing, it is the go-to solution for combining the major advertising channels with your technology stack to automate lead generation, retargeting, and full-funnel monitoring.
Although Zapier is one of the automation space pioneers and founders, the size of the competition is a testament to how diverse the market has become, and just how many options you have in 2021. For customers, it’s fantastic news.
Be sure to use the free trials before committing to one platform and use as many resources as possible. It’s just a shame that no automation tool is available to automate the quest for an automation tool.