DocuSign, a pioneer of cloud-based e-signature technology for all size organisations and industries, lets you perform a secure exchange of electronic contracts and authorised documents.
DocuSign arranges every step of document preparation and secures digital signatures. DocuSign has definitely changed the way companies prepare, sign and manage signed contracts.
With integrations with more than 300 other business apps, DocuSign gives you a great level of convenience to both businesses and client signatures.
For a company that values $3 billion, DocuSign is mostly popular for its e-signature services. With integration powered by Stripe, PayPal etc., DocuSign is an excellent fit for collecting signatures, and payments for insurance premiums, membership agreements, donations and rentals.
DocuSign offers compatibility and seamless integration with various products and services from the likes of Microsoft, Salesforce, Google, Oracle, SAP and Apple, like no other Digital Transaction Management Platform.
No doubt DocuSign is known to be the best. However, you might still want to look for the best Docusign alternatives in case it is out of your budget and complex to use.
Best DocuSign Alternatives To Try Out Now
In this article, we are enlisting DocuSign alternatives and other e-signature solutions for easy building and customization of documents that will not just improve but have changed the way you think about electronic signatures.
HelloSign is an electronic signature tool that lets an individual and businesses create and manage their digital documents workflows. After DocuSign, HelloSign is one of the topmost used electronic signature software solutions in the market with over eighty thousand paying customers.
HelloSign is ideal for the users that need a more advanced electronic solution but not a high-end solution like DocuSign.
- Flexible template and document editing
- Status Notifications
- API and Integrations- allows integrating with the existing software application, ex, Salesforces, NetSuite, HubSpot, OneDrive etc. Allows third-party integrations.
- Document workflows- it sends signs and stores documents safely and securely.
- Google Integrations
- Two-factor authentications
- Audit Trails- tracks important activity and changes made in the documents.
- Makes application processing faster by eliminating the need for the physical presence of an individual.
- Approves orders quickly- Orders can be approved with just a few clicks.
- In-person signing- Individuals can sign documents with their iPad, Android or any other devices.
- Flexible and Simultaneous work- HelloSign can have over 20 individuals on a specific order simultaneously. Making the process faster and more productive.
- Robust Security- The platform gives bank-level security. The documents are secured with SSL encryption.
Free trial available, free plan at $0. Pro plat at $15 per month, Business plan at $50 per month. Enterprise plan pricing N/A.
With paying customers over 45,000 and users over 20 million, SignNow stands tall in the list of DocuSign Alternatives.
It is an electronic signature tool that helps individuals and businesses to create, manage documents and legally binding signatures. It includes many nice to have features and solutions that suit your need for a DocuSign alternative.
Sign now is the ideal solution if you are in search of a solution that has an advanced electronic signature solution system. If you need a solution that works amazingly with simpler document workflows, SignNow would be ideal for it.
- Template and document editing- It doesn’t come with pre-built templates but allows you to create your own. Doesn’t let you make changes to documents directly. You have to add changes, save changes beforehand and upload a new document.
- Document features- Comes with unique document features- such as field snapping, smart fields, payments and a keyboard shortcut.
- Multiple languages- Supports multiple languages such as French, Chinese, Spanish, Italian, German.
- Document Workflow- Document sending thought several ways including uploading CSV file for mass signatures, generating signing link for mass signatures, has in-person signing also.
- Live status tracking- Gives real-time notification and reminders
- API and Integrations- Have an integration that helps customers streamline respective document workflows. Also integrates with existing software.
- Legal and security- Has SSL encryption, Secure document storage, two-factor authentication, HIPAA compliant etc.
- Optimal UI- Has robust integration, full customization and security features.
- Accelerated Documents processing- availability of a large number of templates that can be utilized, configured and polished for reuse.
- Team Collaboration- Creation of teams for better document monitoring, sharing and distribution.
- Extensive availability- Allows viewing of all information on the documents, even changes called audit trails
- Cloud-based- Available anywhere anytime
Business plan at $20 per month, Business premium at $30 per month, Enterprise at $50 per month and airslate business cloud pricing not available.
Pioneering in e-signing on mobile devices, DottedSign is absolutely essential for technology and for business on any scale. Use DottedSign for an effortless, legal and secure signing of documents and contracts.
A user can get a signature from others in a matter of minutes. Be it NDAs, Sales Contract, lease agreement, tax document or any other form of documents DottedSign allows you to upload through your camera, photos, or from other apps to get them signed instantaneously.
- Status Tracking- Has a visual status bar that monitors signature tasks
- Timeline for personal activities- Records and displays personal tasks activities.
- Search Tool- finds documents easily within no time.
- Import Documents- Easy importing of documents through any apps or gallery.
- Security and legality- Ensures the confidentiality of paperless signing, has LS/SSL, AES- 256. Also has SSO.
- Audit Trails- Digital audit trails to track changes made in the document.
- Imports documents using your Android’s camera, gallery, web and through other apps.
- Adds signature, initial texts and dates to documents automatically.
- Multi-user- accessed by all team members.
- Platform support- a web browser, mobile apps, iOS and Android.
Has a free plan, Pro plan at $9.99 per month, Business Plan at $569.95 per year.
PandaDoc armours cloud-based technology that facilitate everything document related. It created contracts, quotes, proposals, HR documents, legal documents and many more.
PandaDoc comes with dozens of free templates, enabling easy creation of invoices, receipts, quotes, agreement proposals and more. Its line-up of amazing features and benefits has topped up it on the list of one of the most loved and preferred DocuSign alternatives.
PandaDoc is efficient at personalizing and customizing that reflects your brand such as it adds corporate logo and colours along with other elements such as images and text.
- Has an integration with Google Apps, Dropbox, Box and more.
- Multi-department/project- multiple teams work on a project.
- Customizable templates- flexible templates.
- With Pro version unlimited access to Professional template library.
- Document management and real-time reporting.
- Workflow management.
- Powerful and easy to use eSign solution and document creator.
- eSignatures for the faster process- legally binds and eliminates hassles of using too many tools.
- Build for collaborating- easier creation of teams.
- Increased productivity and efficiency- 100% accuracy, 50% time reduced, a 30% increase in close rated and 15% increase in value per deal.
- High-level analytics- gives you real-time analytics
No free trial available, Free eSign for free, Essentials at $19 per month per user, Business plan for $49 per month per user, Enterprise plan N/A(by quote).
SignRequest is an affordable and intuitive solution that allows the business of any scale to have enhanced document processing.
It has a user-friendly interface that automatically manages and stores electronically signed documents in one place. It has a good number of integrated API’s for electronic signatures with user websites or with CRM systems.
Just like any other signing eSolution SignRequest also further adds a name, company logo and colours over shared contracts and templates with the team members.
- Stores and manages Documents.
- Multi-department/project- Multiple teams work on a project.
- Smart document preparation.
- With Pro version unlimited access to Professional template library
- Document management and real-time reporting.
- Send and sign.
- Supports multiple languages.
- Professional and tailor-made solutions ensuring the highest standard digital signing.
- Saves resources by signing contracts or quotes.
- Signs documents more securely, faster and legally.
- Integrates with API for electronic signatures.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Users can send one document to hundreds of signers at once.
Has free trial, basic versions are free, Professional at $8 per month per user, SME at $20 per month, has Enterprise plan (price by quote), has API edition plan (price by quote).
6. Adobe Sign
While as Adobe Sign solution Adobe sign could be used by any type of business or audience. But it is largely targeted at a large enterprise or large companies.
Adobe Sign is built for businesses that have a larger team and multiple departments regularly executing digital signatures.
Adobe Sign enables users to collect legal electronic and digital signatures and even share applications, digital documents and online forms.
In simpler terms, if you are looking for a DocuSign alternative for your large enterprise or for a larger work setting Adobe Sign would be the most suitable for you.
- Automatic form fraud detection.
- Colour-coded recipients’ fields.
- Aadhaar Signing.
- Branded Experiences.
- Assign and reassign user licence.
- EU Qualified Time Stamps.
- Multiple apps integration.
- Let users comply with specific requirements under the EU’s and eIDAS regulation.
- Has colour codes for form and singing to improve accuracy in document authoring.
Free Trial available, Individual plant at $14.99 per month, Team plan at $24.99 per seat per month, Business plan starting at $24.99 per seat per month, Enterprise Plan (quote by asking).
7. Sign Easy
SignEasy allows a user to sign documents digitally anytime from anywhere irrelevant to the device he’s using.
Sign Easy is the most compatible when it comes to platform compatibility.
Users using SignEasy can opt to systematize the process by choosing if they want the recipients to sign the documents in sequence or they want documents signed simultaneously.
- Custom Email Footer.
- Document and real-time status tracker.
- In-person signing.
- ESIGN Act and eIDAS compliant.
- Multiple file import options.
- Fingerprint authentication and SSL encryption.
- Accelerated workflow- works in non-tedious process
- One hundred prevent legal and secure
- Alerts- Sends reminder and notifications to recipients and notifies about the signing of the documents.
- Sequential and parallel signing
Free trial available, Pro plan at $9.99 per month, Business plan at $14.99 per month, Business plus plan at $59.99 per month, Enterprise plan (quote on request).
Digisinger is another DocuSign alternative and an eSign solution that compiles with an electronic signature such as eIDAS, UETA and ESIGN.
Digisigner is a cloud-hosted signature platform that is ideal for small businesses especially in the industry or sector such as law, human resource and real estate.
Digisigner has inbuilt templates and custom branding features for documents along with DigiSigner API that you can use to embed files directly in your websites.
- SSL encryption.
- Easy and fast.
- Document expiration setting.
- Signature history and audit trails.
- Customization for users.
- Just with a couple of clicks, it invites employees, customers and partners to the singing of the documents.
- Task progress tracking.
- Document analysing.
- Multi-party signing.
- Auto reminders
Has a free plan, pro version at $10 per month per person, team plan at $40 per month, API plans at plan 100 at $99 per month, plan 300 at $249 per month, Enterprise plat at (quote on request).
Q1- Who can use DocuSign and its Alternatives?
Ans–Any Digital Transaction management system can cater to the following industry sectors-
- Agreement for the real estate sector for buying, selling, rental dealings and contracts.
- The Financial industry, that includes lenders, bankers, wealth managers, asset managers, insurance intermediaries and brokers.
- For the healthcare space, DocuSign and its alternatives are used to help procure necessary details quickly and easily- patient consent, medical records forming and updating, provider agreement and more.
With 8 great DocuSign Alternatives, we have given out the best way to help you figure out the best solutions similar to DocuSign.
Above listed Alternatives are just as good as DocuSign E-Signature Solution. You can choose which one works best for you in the perfect way possible.
But before you go on and select any favourite alternative, we suggest you conduct a proper search before you select any best e-Signature DocuSign alternative which is apt according to your needs and business requirements.
Let us know in the comments, which Alternative worked out for you the best! Also do not forget to recommend our favourites!