Customer engagement is the initial stage of the path to get a lead/sale. You can’t close a deal or make a sale if you’re not engaging with your customer in a good way. Moreover, social media apps work great if you want to engage with your targeted audience. And there is a bunch of customer engagement software that can make that task easy for you.
- What is Customer Engagement Software?
- Best Customer Engagement Software
- 1. monday.com: Overall the Best Customer Engagement Software
- 2. HubSpot CRM
- 3. Salesforce CRM: One of the TOP 3 Customer Engagement Software
- 4. Pipedrive
- 5. bpm’ online CRM: Best Customer Engagement Software for Automate tasks
- 6. PipelineDeals: Web-based CRM for SME Companies
- 7. Avochato: One of the Best Customer Engagement Software with 360-Degree View
- 8. EngageBay
- 9. Zoho CRM: Best Customer Management Software for Zoho’s Products Users
- 10. Lucrativ: One of the Best CRM for Email Insights
- 11. Freshsales: User-friendly Customer Management Software to do Complex tasks
- 12. vCita: One of the Best Mobile Friendly Customer Engagement Software
- 13. Zengine by WizeHive: Best Customer Engagement Software for Educational Institutions
- 14. InfoFlo
- Key Features
- 15. Scoro: One of the Best Customer Engagement Software at an Affordable Price
What is Customer Engagement Software?
The evolvement of social media made content customer engagement much easier than before. However, customer engagement software gives you more customizations to engage with your audience.
Customer engagement software allows you to communicate with your customer through various channels. Also, you can use it to track customer experience with it as well as to set some marketing campaigns. Moreover, you can know what your customer likes most. And what are the steps that are giving you more leads or sales?
In short, customer engagement software is a necessary tool for entrepreneurs who’re serious about their business growth.
Here are some of the features a customer engagement software will consist of:
- You can search for a large number of contacts with different kinds of parameters such as name, number, address, etc.
- Connect with your targeted audience through multi-channel such as APIs, phone calls, etc.
- Track your customer behavior and suggestions towards your products.
- Import and save contacts from third-party integrations.
- Create various campaigns such as SMS campaigns, and Email marketing.
- Create to-do lists and reminders on different contacts to send a particular message at a certain time.
- Automate your messages replies and connect it with the right executive to give your contacts a better user experience.
- Synchronize tasks, campaigns, and contacts between various CRM and plug-ins to improve your workflow.
Best Customer Engagement Software
1. monday.com: Overall the Best Customer Engagement Software
Monday.com is one of the popular and simple solutions for your customer engagement needs. It’s flexible and allows you to engage your targeted audience as well as to manage your projects. You’re also allowed to customize it according to your business needs by adding different add-ons and modules.
Moreover, it’s a user-friendly interface. So, users can start working on their projects at the very first go. It comes with a starting price of $25/month. Also, you can get a plan with all features for $118/month. Further, you can also try this software as a free trial. In short, an overall best customer engagement software to engage with your audience.
- Highly customizable to support various business processes.
- Well-detailed and intuitive dashboard.
- Integrate well with other major software.
- Allows you to create different communication modules.
- Automate your responses towards your targeted audience.
We have also highlighted Best Monday Alternatives.
2. HubSpot CRM
HubSpot CRM is a software from the famous brand named HubSpot itself. It is powerful, simple, and easy to use at the same time. You can use it to build and maintain relationships with your customer through various platforms. Also, you’re allowed to track and review your sales funnels through a single dashboard. Moreover, a drag and drop communicator which can be integrated with other business software. In short, it’s a flexible yet powerful contact engagement software for freelancers, mid-large, and large enterprises.
It comes under a starting price tag of $50/month and ends up with an enterprise plan which costs $2400/month. Also, you can get a free forever version with limited features by filling this form.
- Easy to use and easily customizable.
- User-friendly interface.
- Provides drag and drop communicator.
- Allows you to create and customize templates.
- Comes with a free forever plan.
- Integrate well with major platforms such as WordPress.
Don’t Miss – Best HubSpot Alternatives
3. Salesforce CRM: One of the TOP 3 Customer Engagement Software
Salesforce CRM is a software that places in the top 3 consistently every year. It comes with intensive business tools to make a better audience engagement as well as project management. Also, it comes from the same Salesforce company and integrates well with other Salesforce products. So, if you’re using other Salesforce products, definitely go with Salesforce CRM.
Also, you can use it to automate your process to improve your workflow. The contact and lead management as well as marketing automation work quite better with this CRM.
It comes with a starting price of $25/user/month. Also, you can buy a plan with unlimited features that costs $300/user/month. For some users, it was affordable. Moreover, you can signup for a free trial if you want to test it first.
- Get well-detailed activities like history, social mentions, and discussions.
- Well-integrate with other Salesforce products.
- Presents well-detailed and graphical reports.
- Also, integrate well with major systems like JIRA, Zendesk, Desk.com
- Simple and user-friendly dashboard.
- Applications are available for Apple and Android devices.
Recommended – Salesforce Alternatives That Will Enhance Your Sales Process
It is a customer engagement software solely based on small as well as medium businesses. It comes with an intuitive dashboard to monitor your sales progress, efficiently. And, also you can filter out the leads to save your time from the waste ones. Moreover, it allows you to personalize the message for the audience from different platforms.
You can use it without using any coding language. So, you don’t have to be techy to use this customer engagement software. Moreover, it comes with a price of $15/user/month and the plan with all features costs you $99/user/month. Further, you can sign up for a free trial for 14 days by visiting official website.
- Supports various dashboard views.
- Full user’s customization.
- Comes with a powerful API and integrates well with major add-ons.
- Supports different languages, and currencies.
- Supports full customer view with multiple aspects such as email tracking, contact history, etc.
- Integrates well with software like Dropbox, and other Google apps.
5. bpm’ online CRM: Best Customer Engagement Software for Automate tasks
This customer engagement software is known for an automation machine. And, it’s one of the best CRM platforms for medium and large businesses. It comes with powerful functions and tools with acceleration enabled architecture. Moreover, it’s best for handling and contacting the audience from different social media sites such as Twitter, Facebook, etc.
Also, you can use this CRM to handle the marketing and sales modules of your business. Moreover, you can store and create different insights into your business. It costs you around $25/user/month at a starting point.
The vendor has an appealing free trial where you can tinker with the features freely.
- Provides real-time analytics, diagrams, and customizable reports.
- Allows you to create multi-channel marketing.
- Comes with a document management module with MS Word compatibility.
- Sales management module to track opportunities.
- Integration supports major social media platforms.
- You can handle most of its tools without having programming knowledge.
6. PipelineDeals: Web-based CRM for SME Companies
PipelineDeals is designed for small and mid-sized businesses as well as freelance professionals. It’s powerful and easy to use contact management software with useful capabilities. Moreover, it comes with multiple views and a graphical visual dashboard to track every aspect of the business, greatly.
Further, it comes with useful features like sales pipeline, team visibility, etc. It’s a web-based program that supports Android and Apple devices. So you only need a device with an internet connection to run it properly. Moreover, come to its price, it costs you $29/user/month. And ends with the premium plan that costs $59/user/month. Meanwhile, you can use this link to get a 14-days free trial.
- Supports visible and activity tracking.
- Comes with an intuitive UI with comprehensive features.
- Automate different business processes such as marketing, sales, etc.
- Real-time details related to pipeline movement.
- Supports couples of customizations according to your targeted audience.
- Supports integration of major applications such as google docs.
- Available for both Android and Apple platforms.
7. Avochato: One of the Best Customer Engagement Software with 360-Degree View
Avochato is a cloud-based text messaging platform with multiple user capabilities. Besides these features, it comes with a standout feature. It is a 360-degree view that allows you to view customer interactions in a wide range of aspects. Moreover, this customer engagement software allows you to make internal as well as external communications. Also, you can view your business analytics in a single dashboard. Plus, it comes with comprehensive SMS features, and social media monitoring.
Further, it supports text-able landlines, Avochato caller ID, analytics, and many more. It comes with a starting price of $99/month.
- SMS-based business tool.
- Allows you to make conversation and status tracking.
- 360-Degree view to view various business aspects in a single view.
- Supports lots of useful features such as text-able landlines.
- Comes with a text broadcast feature and a chat widget.
- Integrates well with Office365, Zapier, Slack, and Salesforce.
- Available for both Android and Apple OS.
EngageBay is known as a great alternative to other expensive customer engagement platforms. It allows you to create various campaigns for marketing, sales, or customer service needs. Also, it comes with a live chat feature, as well as various business automation. Also, your dashboard of this software to track and monitor your business.
Moreover, it includes A/B testing functions to boot and analytics features to know what is working well. Also, features like web forms, sales, and email marketing makes it one of the best contact management software.
It comes with a starting price of $14.99. Also, it has a pro plan that has all the features and costs you $79.99/month. Meanwhile, you can signup for EngageBay to get a free trial.
- Run Facebook ads inside the platform.
- Social media engagement features for various customer services.
- A/B testing and powerful analytics.
- Supports email marketing with customizable templates.
- GDPR-compliant and a double opt-in feature.
9. Zoho CRM: Best Customer Management Software for Zoho’s Products Users
Zoho is a well-known and versatile brand that fulfills your business needs. I personally use some of the software from this brand and liked it much. Talk about Zoho CRM, it includes features like contact and lead management. Moreover, it comes with pipeline management alongside the purchase control. Also, this customer engagement software comes with an intuitive dashboard. And, you can also customize the analytics to show on the screen.
Further, it is a great CRM to automate and manage sales and leads. And, the features like real-time data, scheduler module, and social CRM capabilities make it one of the customer engagement software. It comes under a price tag of $18/user/month. Also, you can use get a 15-day free trial to test the product before making a transaction.
- Automate your businesses’ various campaigns.
- Integrates well with other Zoho software such as Zoho Forms.
- Allows you to store all the essential information related to your business.
- Advanced analytics and track revenues, and other data.
- Real-time sales updates and data interaction details.
- Comes with a free trial for 15 days.
- Advanced level of customizations.
10. Lucrativ: One of the Best CRM for Email Insights
Lucrativ is a CRM software that works great to automate your and enhance your workflow. Besides contacting and engaging clients, it comes with some extra powerful features. You can use it to generate powerful insights in a visual manner. Also, you can add and collaborate with multiple users by providing different roles to them.
It is a web-based application. And, it allows you to create email campaigns too. Also, it comes with a reminder to remind you of the activity you need to do. Moreover, it comes with a mass texting feature to send messages to multiple users at a single click. The features like power dialer, customized modules, and different email insights make it one of the best CRM to choose from.
To know the pricing details of Lucrativ, you can fill the form and ask them for a demo.
- Automate your business for various campaigns.
- Create custom modules.
- AI assistant to help you remember the important events.
- Customize Lucrativ at a great level.
- Allows you to assign different roles to users.
- Supports extra features such as power dialer, SMS feature, and email module.
11. Freshsales: User-friendly Customer Management Software to do Complex tasks
Freshsales is a business solution suit from the Freshdesk website. It allows you to manage contacts, and create great and long term relationship with them. You can also create different campaigns and automate them to convert visitors into leads. Also, the user-friendly dashboard allows you to understand and execute complex actions in no time.
Moreover, this customer engagement software gives some essential insight related to your business. Also, it gives you hints to leverage the data to get better results. Plus, there will be an analytics module to understand your customer or audience better. In short, we can say, it’s a great contact management platform for small, large, and medium businesses.
It comes with a starting price of $12/user/month. And ends with a most comprehensive plan that costs you $79/user/month. However, you can get a free trial for 21 days by signing up.
- Includes an advanced contact segmentation feature.
- Dashboard with drag and drop feature.
- Get a comprehensive view of your customer’s interactions.
- End-to-end email tracking and management module.
- Powerful analytics and reporting feature.
- Intuitive Dashboard with a couple of different filters.
- Supports integrations with Quickbooks, Xero, MailChimp, and other Freshworks products.
12. vCita: One of the Best Mobile Friendly Customer Engagement Software
vCita is a platform that allows you to manage your clients in a comprehensive way. Also, you can manage your important events and meetings through this customer engagement software. vCita is one of the best CRM platforms if you’re going to make a registration platform for your business like a teaching platform or for a gym. Also, it’s best for freelancers and all types of businesses. No matter, if it is small, medium, or large.
Moreover, it comes with a beginner-friendly dashboard that you can use without knowing any technical knowledge. Additionally, you can create marketing campaigns as well as manage customer issues. You can also integrate it very well with other systems like Wix, Weebly, Paypal, etc.
It has a pricing tag of $29/month at the very start. And, the plan with unlimited features costs you $99/month.
Key Features of vCita
- A mobile-friendly CRM.
- Sync with your phone and calendar to keep an eye on your pending or upcoming tasks.
- vCita has a client portal to create a registration or booking platform for your business.
- Handle payment and get history related to it.
- Create forms for various web platforms to get leads.
- Do social media marketing with it.
- Store relevant customer information and interaction on it.
13. Zengine by WizeHive: Best Customer Engagement Software for Educational Institutions
Zengine is a business solution with better CRM capabilities than most of the customer engagement software in the market. This CRM features grants management, online application, and integration with major systems. You can customize it at a great level just according to your business needs. According to some users, it’s one of the best CRM for educational institutions, NGOs, and government users.
Also, it can help you to run fellowships, scholarships, and to manage award-giving bodies. Moreover, you can create forms for web content and catch leads from various platforms. Further, it supports cloud-based collaboration tools to ease your workflow.
To know more about the pricing details, you have to fill the form. And then you can ask for a demo from the company.
- Supports grants management and online application management.
- Best CRM for NGOs, government agencies, and educational institutions.
- Automate the organizational process.
- Includes collaboration tools.
- Highly flexible and customizable.
- It comes with a scholarship and internship management capabilities.
InfoFlo is a customer engagement software designed by Carmel Vision. And this company is one of the popular ones to help businesses to grow and fulfill their needs. Also, this is known as one of the affordable solutions here.
It comes with a couple of useful features such as a customer database, campaign dashboard, remote access, newsletter management, and many more. Moreover, you can easily integrate it with famous and major social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Skype, etc. Plus, it comes with a full-on-premise deployment option that makes it one of the best CRM tool in the industry. Talk about the price it costs you $99/month for a user.
- Allows you to automate the marketing and sales campaigns.
- Includes lots of useful features such as newsletter management, call center, etc.
- Create beautiful product catalogs in an easy way.
- Includes social media management modules.
- Built-in reporting and analytics functions.
- Comes with a one-time payment scheme.
15. Scoro: One of the Best Customer Engagement Software at an Affordable Price
Scoro comes with a robust CRM module integration and other essential features. That’s the reason, it’s one of the known and versatile software of the market. It supports features like project management, quote management, as well as resource planning. Also, these features are easily accessible from its control hub. Moreover, if we talk about the control hub, it is easy to use and comes with a beginner-friendly layout and design.
This is a contact management software mainly focused on all sizes of businesses in sectors like advertising, consulting, IT, etc. Further, you can use it to collaborate, create a schedule, and for tracking your targeted audience.
Meanwhile, it comes with a starting price of $26/user/month. However, you can use it as a free trial by clicking and signing up. Definitely, it’s one of the best customer engagement software in the budget.
- The platform includes invoices and other payment process modules.
- Supports analytics and robust reporting features.
- Includes work-time billing and reminder to remind pending invoices.
- One of the most affordable Contact management software.
- Integrates well with major programs such as Xero, Outlook, Dropbox, etc.
Engaging with your customer or targeted audience could be hefty. However, it’s one of the essential parts of growing a business. So choosing a fine customer engagement software can help you a lot. And Techstorify made this list to help you to choose an ideal CRM for you. In this list, we’ve added the best customer engagement software in the market. Also, we’ve added the link to their official website and a direct link to get a free trial.
So that was the list of 15 best contact engagement software to engage with your audience better. Hope it’ll help you to find the right product for you. If yes, let’s know in the comments. And don’t forget to share this list with your friend who found customer engagement a little difficult.